If you wish to submit a paper to dMEMS 2010, you should use www.easychair.org. Therefore:
- Register to www.easychair.org if you are not already registered
- Login in to www.easychair.org as an author
- Pick up the dMEMS 2010 conference and select the New submission tab. In case for some reason you have not access to the dMEMS 2010 tab, please use login through http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dmems2010.
- After pressing "continue" you will be redirected to the page where author data will be gathered. You should enter the title and the abstract of the paper (text only). Eventually you can select a local PDF file for submission.
- Submission will be completed pressing the "submit" button, as usual.
Formatting instructionsProspective authors should submit a full paper not exceeding 5000 words in length and including a 150-200 word abstract. To facilitate an anonymous reviewing process, the first page of the paper should contain only the title and abstract. Proceedings will be published by IEEE CPS.
Important datesDeadline for paper submission: February 22th, 2010
Acceptance notification: March 22th, 2010
Camera ready paper due: April 12th, 2010
Workshop: June 28-29th, 2010